Basic Boat Info
Model: Sprint 750 MKII
Length: 24'4 ft
Length Overall: 24'3 ft
Waterline Length: 23'7 ft
Beam: 17'11 ft
Max Draft: 5'3 ft
Min Draft: 1 ft
Dry Weight: 1,795 lb
Maximum Number Of Passengers: 10
Boat Class: Trimaran, Racers and Cruisers
More Info : Manufacturer Website
- Rotating aluminum wing mast with synthetic shrouds, stays and traps.
- Premium cruising laminate mainsail, foresails and boom cover.
- Two self-tailing winches, size 20; Stainless steel forestry; Furling boom.
- Spinnaker hardware includes a retractable aluminum bowsprit with synthetic Bob-Stay; Two cockpit winches size 20; High-performance blocks .
- 5: 1 cunning ham & 6: 1 mainsheet; 6: 1 large sheet block; 2: 1 traveler.
- Retractable dagger board & rudder blade
- Electrical equipment with control BEP panel; LED navigation lights and anchor light, LED interior lighting, 12V socket and battery switch. (Battery not included)
- Rear-mounted swim ladder.
- Anchor locker with hatch and pulpit.
- Gray, PVC-coate net trampolines, as well as bow nets.
- Laminated security compartment and cockpit storage.
- Load capacity of up to 10 persons
- Carbon-reinforced vacuum formed construction
- Built according to ISO and CE International Standards